Things to think about:
- You can't change what happened, but you can choose what's next.
- Visit Rachel House to discuss your symptoms and find out for sure.
- Our tests can detect the hCG pregnancy hormone as early as 7 days after conception, or 21 to 24 days after the first day of your last period, and are 99% accurate.
Am I Really Pregnant?
If you are sexually active, it’s possible to become pregnant. There are some common signs of pregnancy, but they aren’t always accurate.
- Missed Period
- Slight Bleeding
- Swollen/Tender Breasts
- Nausea/Morning Sickness
- Frequent Urination
- Darkening of Nipples
- Food Cravings or Food Aversions
If you’re concerned about being pregnant and don’t know what to do next, make an appointment and talk to someone at Rachel House. Our services are here to help.
Free Pregnancy Tests
It’s important to get an accurate pregnancy test and talk to someone about your situation - especially before visiting an abortion clinic in Kansas City. Rachel House provides free medical-quality pregnancy tests. Our pregnancy tests are:
- 99% accurate;
- more sensitive than many over-the-counter tests; and,
- can detect the hCG pregnancy hormone as early as 7 days after conception or 21 to 24 days after the first day of your last period.
What if I Have a Positive Test At Home?
The free pregnancy tests that Rachel House provides are medical quality and may be more accurate than the home test you’ve already taken. If you have a positive test at Rachel House, you may qualify for a free ultrasound to determine more about your pregnancy.